Question : The potential severity of an electronic attack against critical infrastructure has led some individuals to use the term : 2141893
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
36) ________ operations use information to affect the state of the mind of the adversary.
37) ________ was a large program written primarily for espionage and information gathering that allows attacks to seek and secure drawings, plans, policies, and other documents stored within a computer or computer network.
38) ________ insiders are those that have been given access to a system for valid reasons and present the greatest threat to infrastructure.
39) A ________ runs off weaknesses in popular software in order to reproduce quickly and can affect tens of thousands of computers in as little as two or three hours.
40) Another word for data hiding is ________.
41) The hacker group ________ claimed responsibility for a coordinated series of attacks against private intelligence industry provider, Stratfor.
42) The Russians view cyber capabilities as tools of information ________.
43) Members of al Qaeda have declared a ________ jihad or holy war against the United States and its allies.
44) ________ (acronym) attacks generally take the following forms: destruction or alteration of configuration information for a system, expenditure of resources needed for legitimate operation, and the actual physical modification of network elements.
45) The potential severity of an electronic attack against critical infrastructure has led some individuals to use the term ________ Pearl Harbor to refer to such an event.