Question : The physical parts of your computer are collectively known as resources : 2162330
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
41) The physical parts of your computer are collectively known as resources.
42) When you compress files, you are unzipping them.
43) You must hide formatting marks before printing in order for them not to print on the document.
44) The default location for saving a new file when signed into a Microsoft account is the desktop.
45) To quickly select an entire paragraph for editing, you can double-click anywhere within the paragraph.
46) The Tell Me box is a search feature for Office commands.
47) Opening a data file from a window in File Explorer will simultaneously start the program and open your file.
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
48) A computer program that helps you perform a task for a specific purpose is referred to as a(n) ________.
49) Turning on or starting a computer is commonly known as ________ the computer.
50) A(n) ________ is a collection of information stored on a computer under a single name.
51) A user interface in Windows 10 that groups commands for performing related tasks on tabs across the upper portion of a window is the ________.
52) Near the top of a File Explorer window, the ________ bar displays your current location in the folder structure as a series of links separated by arrows.
53) Moving an item from one location to a new location on the screen while holding down the left mouse button is commonly referred to as ________.
54) When using the Snipping Tool, you can draw an irregular line such as a circle around an area of the screen called a(n) ________.
55) A reduced image of a graphic is referred to as a(n) ________.
56) To ________ means to decompress, or pull out, files from a compressed form.
57) A sequence of folders in the folder structure that leads to a specific file or folder is referred to as a(n) ________.
58) A(n) ________ displays useful information when you perform various mouse actions, such as pointing to screen elements.
59) A(n) ________ is a display of files that is limited based on specified criteria.
60) Files deleted from your hard drive are stored in the ________ Bin until it is emptied.