Question : The Gray Stone Rock Band will give 10 performances : 2139515
Solve the problem.
51) The Gray Stone Rock Band will give 10 performances this season. Four of these will be only songs from the 70s. If Tony gets to pick two tickets at random, what is the probability that he will get both 70s tickets?
52) A family has three children. What is the probability that two of the children are boys?
53) Mr. Larsen's third grade class has 22 students, 12 girls and 10 boys. Two students must be selected at random to be in the spring play. What is the probability that one boy and one girl will be chosen? Order is not important.
54) Mr. Larsen's third grade class has 22 students, 12 girls and 10 boys. Two students must be selected at random to be in the fall play. What is the probability that no boys will be chosen? Order is not important.
55) If 3 boys and 2 girls are arranged at random in a row, what is the probability that two boys will not be in adjacent seats?
56) Four boys and three girls are seated in a row, at random, to watch a play. What is the probability that a girl is seated at each end of the row?
57) Four married couples have reserved eight seats in a row at the theater, starting at an aisle seat. If they arrange themselves randomly, what is the probability that all the women will sit in adjacent seats and all the men will sit in adjacent seats?
58) The digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 are randomly arranged to form a six-digit number. Find the probability that the first and last digits are both even.
59) In an essay contest, a teacher finds that seven students have written excellent essays. Three of these students are Alicia, Pat, and David. If the teacher chooses the first place winner, second place winner, and third place winner at random from these seven students, what is the probability that Alicia will win first prize, Pat will win second prize, and David will win third prize?
60) Speaking Spanish and speaking Chinese