Question : Terrorism metrics can be an indication of how we are doing in the global : 2160146
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
101) Terrorism metrics can be an indication of how we are doing in the global war on terrorism if carefully selected, defined, and measured.
102) U.S. Army Special Forces wear a green beret because it aids in camouflage.
103) The U.S. Army Delta Force is so secret the U.S. government routinely denies its existence.
104) The movie Blackhawk Down is about the U.S. Army Green Berets in Somalia.
105) The word SEAL in Navy SEALs stands for sea, air, and land.
106) It was the Navy SEAL Team 6 that resulted in the death of Usama bin Laden.
107) The 75th Ranger Regiment has a strong counterterrorism mission.
108) Rangers are all volunteers.
109) The FBI is the lead agency in more than 103 Joint Terrorism Task Forces across the country.
110) Military action against terrorists is referred to as low intensity conflict.
111) Only the United States has counterterrorism military branches.
112) "Policy" and "strategy" can be used synonymously.
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
113) ________ is offensive in nature.
114) ________ directs the U.S. Department of Defense's homeland security efforts and the planning, organizing, and execution of military support to civil authorities, but is not directly involved in law enforcement activities.
115) A ________ program is characterized by direct actions that prevent, deter, and respond to terrorists.
116) ________ military action is the striking of a target in advance of a reasonably anticipated attack to circumvent its occurrence and to avoid suffering its effects.
117) Mutually ________ destruction, prevalent term during the Cold War, was the idea that an all-out nuclear war would effectively destroy both entities.
118) ________ was used to justify the American attack on Afghanistan which had been harboring al-Qaeda terrorists.
119) Much of the war on terrorism is fought by special military operational units, as opposed to ________ forces.
120) The movie Blackhawk Down is about the U.S. Army ________ Force in Somalia.