Question : Stars spend most of their life span as stars. A) main-sequence B) neutron : 2147430
62) Stars spend most of their life span as ________ stars.
C) red giant
D) red supergiant
63) The measure of a star's brightness is called its ________.
C) apparent light
D) both A and B
64) The least massive main-sequence stars are ________ in color.
65) Stars with a surface temperature 3000 K appear ________ in color.
66) The hottest main-sequence stars are also the ________.
D) most massive
67) The most dense objects known are ________.
A) black holes
B) white dwarfs
C) neutron stars
D) main-sequence stars
68) Our galaxy is called the ________.
B) Black Eye
C) Milky Way
69) The greatest number of galaxies belong to the type known as ________ galaxies.
70) The Milky Way is classified as a(n) ________ galaxy.
71) The red shift refers to ________.
A) a visual effect related to the Doppler effect and stars moving further away
B) the tendency of stars to cool and become red in color
C) the red light emitted by planets as they rotate on their axis
D) the tendency of redder stars to be located in the edges of the universe