Question : sers prefer systems that: A) work with existing DBMS. : 2141895
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
86) Users prefer systems that:
A) work with existing DBMS.
B) are able to provide optimum hardware and software efficiency.
C) are cloud-based.
D) are oriented to facilitating organizational tasks and solving business problems.
E) are capable of storing much more data than they need.
87) A(n) ________ shows the ordering of project tasks and the relationship of a task with preceding and succeeding tasks.
A) PERT chart
B) Gantt chart
D) ergonomic chart
E) feasibility study
88) Which of the following tools would you use to identify how well employees will accept a new information system?
A) Organizational impact analysis
B) User testing
C) System prototype
E) Feasibility study
89) Which of the following is not one of the main variables that project management seeks to control?
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
90) The quality of information systems projects usually boils down to improved organizational performance and decision making.
92) According to the chapter case, a key problem with Arup Group Limited's approach to project management was that it had had no central visibility into what was happening with each project
93) A typical end user concern about a new system is where the data will be stored.
95) Ergonomics refers to the interaction of people and machines in the work environment.