Question : Predictive analytics uses all of the following to predict future trends and behavior patterns except : 2141830
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
47) Predictive analytics uses all of the following to predict future trends and behavior patterns except:
A) historical data.
B) data mining techniques.
C) balanced scorecards.
D) statistical analysis.
E) assumptions about future conditions.
48) Which of the following is driving the movement toward smart cities?
A) Business intelligence
B) Cognitive computing
C) Business analytics
D) Big data analytics
E) Augmented reality
49) Data from fuel tank sensors that help a trucking company identify the optimal location at which a driver should stop for fuel based on how much is left in the tank, the truck's destination, and fuel prices en route, is an example of which of the following?
A) Genetic algorithm
C) Sensitivity analysis
D) Parameterized report
E) Operational intelligence
50) Which of the following is the BI delivery platform for super users?
51) The balanced scorecard framework focuses on measurable outcomes of all of the following dimensions of firm performance except:
B) supplier relations.
C) learning and growth.
D) business process.
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
52) Monitoring day-to-day decision making involves operational intelligence.
55) What-if analysis allows the user to vary certain values to test results to predict outcomes when there are no changes in the value of key conditions.
56) Parameterized reports look at the impact of several factors to understand sales patterns.
58) Virtual reality enhances visualization by overlaying digital data and images onto a physical real-world environment.
59) Dashboards and scorecards are visual interfaces used to make a firm's information easier to review quickly.
60) Employees below the senior executive level use ESS to monitor and measure business performance in their areas of responsibility.