Question : One of the ringleaders of the Republican political ________ conspiracy : 2139055
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
71) One of the ringleaders of the Republican political ________ conspiracy was the president's appointments secretary Dwight Chapin.
72) ________ maintained that President Nixon had been aware of the Watergate cover-up from the beginning.
73) Watergate was a scandal motivated by ________ power.
74) Less than two weeks after the Kennedy assassination, while the country still mourned, the FBI held an all-day conference to plan the destruction of ________ and the civil rights movement.
75) The NSA is perhaps best known for its ________ operation, an automated global interception and relay system.
76) In 2002, President Bush signed a secret executive order allowing the NSA to ________ on Americans within the country without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying.
77) ________ remains a popular method of repression and punishment in totalitarian regimes and terrorist organizations.
78) After U.S. and coalition military forces overthrew Saddam in 2003, ________ was cleaned up, repaired, and turned into the Bagdad correctional facility.
79) Abu Ghraib was the culmination of secret CIA policy began during the ________ and formalized in two infamous torture manuals.
80) ________ consists of strapping the person being interrogated onto a board as pints of water are forced into their lungs through a cloth covering their face.