1) The IT used in the accounting system can actually create vulnerabilities to cyberattacks of this confidential data.
2) Personal data, such as home address and credit card number, are stored on hotel card keys.
3) ________ developed the 10-domain Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for IT security and controls.
4) Which of the following is not part of the 10 domains of cybersecurity?
A) Application Security Domain
B) Database Security Domain
C) Information Security and Risk Management Domain
D) Control Access Domain
5) List the 10 domains that comprise the 10-domain Common body of Knowledge (CBK)?