1. Which of the following inaccurate concerning the use : 2132716
1. Which of the following is inaccurate concerning the use of evaluation research?
a. it is gaining in popularity among researchers that really want to make a difference
b. federal requirements for program evaluations often accompany the implementation of new programs
c. funding is available for program evaluations
d. Evaluation research may only use experimental design.
2. Which of the following does not represent steps in the policy analysis process?
a. there is a demand for some new course of action or strong opposition to an existing policy
b. formulate a hypothesis that will allow for exploration
c. identify the ultimate goals and the different actions for achieving those goals
d. consider the impact of the policy outputs
3. Which of the following is not a variable-oriented strategy for research?
a. realist approach
b. experimental approach
c. case-study approach
d. all of these
4. Program evaluation is designed to link the intended actions and goals of criminal justice policy to __________.
a. empirical evidence that supports them having the desired effects
b. policies that are made to benefit communities
c. implementation of policies
d. randomized field experiments
5. Case flow represents the process through which subjects are accumulated in which two kinds of groups?
a. experimental and control
b. deductive and inductive
c. equivalent and nonequivalent
d. voluntary and involuntary