1. Digital devices must be able to communicate with
1. Digital devices must be able to communicate with each other regarding images and textual information, and this function requires the use of ____.
2. ____ deals with the structure and function of a computer, and how it can be used to solve problems.
a.Information technologyc.Computer technology
b.Imaging informaticsd.Communications technology
3. ____ involves the use of two major technologies, computer technology and communications technology, to solve problems in society.
4. ____ refers to data entry using hardware devices such as a keyboard or a mouse, etc.
5. The results of computer processing can be displayed on monitors for viewing by a human observer. What is this called?