Question : Match the cyber-attack in Column 1 to the appropriate cyberterrorism category in Column 2. : 2141897
MATCHING. Choose the item in column 2 that best matches each item in column 1.
Match the cyber-attack in Column 1 to the appropriate cyberterrorism category in Column 2.
A) Infrastructure attack
B) Information attack
C) Technological facilitation
D) Propaganda and promotion
46) An animal rights group encourages sympathizers to download hacking tools and use them against a local meat packing plant.
47) A disgruntled employee purposely infects a company's computer system with a virus.
48) A terrorist group hacks into a major city's electrical grid and causes a mass blackout.
49) A politically motivated hacker hacks into the White House website and defaces the homepage.
50) A terrorist organization hides a message inside a word-processing file that is transferred through e-mail.
51) An individual, not directly affiliated with a terrorist group, agrees to provide funds to the group after watching a video on the group's website.
52) A teenager posts a Twitter message asking his 1,000 friends to participate in a flash mob at a local store.
53) A hacker infiltrates a major airport's air traffic control tower and attempts to misdirect a plane.
54) A terrorist group creates a website hoping to recruit members from a neighboring country.
55) A hacker group attempts a DDoS attack against a major corporation.
ESSAY. Write your answer in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper.
56) Why is it difficult to define terms like "cybercrime", "cyberterrorism", and "information warfare"?
57) Explain how promotion falls into one of the four categories of attacks that encompass cyberterrorism.
58) Explain data hiding.