Question : Karl Marx was convinced that a classless society would develop out of capitalism : 2134241
91. Karl Marx was convinced that a classless society would develop out of capitalism. What was the term he used to refer to this classless society?
a. laissez-faire capitalism
d. corporate capitalism
92. What distinctive feature characterizes a communist economic system?
a. state ownership of property
b. competition in the pursuit of collective profit
c. private ownership of the military
d. a free market
93. Which political economic system is characterized by a great deal of government intervention in the economy?
a. a corporate capitalist government
b. a neoliberal government
c. a laissez-faire government
d. a democratic socialist government
94. Which of the following democratic socialist nations are among the 10 most competitive nations in the world?
a. Sweden and Switzerland
b. Sweden and Norway
c. Germany and France
d. Germany and Finland
95. According to the textbook, which of the following is a distinctive feature of democratic socialism?
a. five-year state plans to establish national economic activities
b. a lack of government involvement in the economy
c. significant government intervention in the market
d. a high level of public ownership