Question : Justice Louis Brandeis of the United States Supreme Court said that government : 2139054
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
61) Justice Louis Brandeis of the United States Supreme Court said that government lawlessness was ________.
62) At the core of ________ atrocities was eugenics, which included selective breeding and forced sterilization.
63) The ________ Study involved testing an African American group of subjects.
64) During the Civil War, a government agency used knockout drugs and incapacitating substances at Georgetown University. The subjects of the study were uninformed ________ patients.
65) To medical researchers, the poor were especially appealing ________ for human experimentation.
66) The CIA has also been clearly implicated in ________ involving foreign leaders.
67) The Salvadoran "death squad" was trained in the United States and these troops later ________ dozens of peasants in El Salvador.
68) The Iran-Contra affair occurred during the ________ presidency.
69) Lt. Col. Oliver North, when called to testify before Congress about his activities with the NSC and Iran-Contra, came across as a persecuted ________.
70) A national poll reported that the majority of the public rated Watergate as the ________ scandal in American history.