Question : Information warfare is always a component of cyberterrorism : 2141891
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
26) Information warfare is always a component of cyberterrorism.
27) It is estimated that 100 million attacks against U.S. businesses and governments take place each day.
28) Critical infrastructure is not an attractive target to terrorists.
29) An unauthorized intrusion is easy to identify once it has occurred.
30) The Internet is the best tool for propaganda and recruitment among terrorists.
31) Data hiding is difficult to accomplish, but relatively easy to discover in Internet files.
32) A cryptographic key is necessary to read encoded material.
33) Information attacks are the use of cyber communication to distribute or coordinate plans for a terrorist attack, incite an attack, or otherwise assist in the facilitation of terrorism.
34) Infrastructure attacks are those attacks designed to destroy a system that includes critical data.
35) According to the Russian perspective, cybercrime and cyberterrorism are acceptable techniques of information warfare.