Question : Information organized in columns and rows on a slide : 2162423
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
61) When you ________ a video, you delete parts of it to make it shorter.
62) Information organized in columns and rows on a slide is formatted in a(n) ________.
63) The intersection of a row and column in a table is a(n) ________.
64) Pressing the ________ key in a table moves to the next cell in the same row.
65) The ________ of a chart identifies the patterns or colors of each data series in a chart.
66) A(n) ________ is identified by the column letter and row number.
67) A value that originates in a worksheet cell is a(n) ________.
68) A(n) ________ is a set of predefined formats applied to a chart.
69) A(n) ________ chart is likely best to show a trend–such as annual sales–over time.
70) The ________ option on the Animations tab and the Effect Options button will display a chart one data series at a time.
71) A(n) ________ style is a predefined slide background fill variation that combines theme colors in different intensities or patterns.
72) The Chart ________ button enables you to add, remove, or change the title, legend, gridlines, and data labels.
73) The Chart ________ button enables you to change which data displays in the chart.
74) The Chart ________ button enables you to set a style and color scheme for your chart.
75) The title, legend, gridlines, and data labels are known as chart ________.
76) ________ options control when animated items display in the animation sequence.
77) The ________ Previous option begins the animation sequence at the same time as the previous animation or slide transition.
78) Match each of the following terms to its definition:
I. theme colors
III. theme font
IV. Body font
V. Headings font
A. applies to all text except slide titles
B. applies to all slide titles
C. determines the style to apply to slide text
D. applied to backgrounds, objects, and text
E. unified design elements of a presentation
79) Match each of the following PowerPoint options to its description or location:
II. Recycled paper
III. Fly In
IV. From Top
V. On Click
A. Effect Options control
B. Timing option
C. PowerPoint theme
D. Animation effect
E. Texture gallery
80) Match each of the following group to its tab:
I. Variants group
II. Font group
III. Shape Styles group
IV. Media group
V. Start Slide Show group
A. Home tab
B. Format tab
C. Design tab
D. Insert tab
E. Slide Show
81) Match each of the following terms to its definition:
I. background style
II. entrance effect
IV. emphasis effect
V. chart element
A. animation added to an object text that is already on the screen
B. includes the chart title and axis titles
C. visual or sound effect included with an object or text on a slide
D. animations that bring a slide element onto the screen
E. predefined fill variations that combine theme colors and patterns
82) Match each of the following terms to its definition:
III. data series
IV. data point
V. data marker
A. related data points
B. a column, bar, or pie slice
C. a value that originates in a cell
D. organized in rows and columns
E. intersection of a row and a column
83) Match each of the following terms to its definition:
II. cell reference
IV. category labels
V. column chart
A. graphic representation of numeric data
B. illustrates comparison among related numbers
C. column letter and row number
D. identify the categories of data
E. patterns or colors that identify the data series in a chart