Question : Facebook's Like button is an example of which of the following? : 2141777
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
66) Facebook's Like button is an example of which of the following?
A) Network notification
B) Collaborative shopping
D) Social sign-on
E) Social search
67) An environment where consumers can share their shopping experiences with one another by viewing products, chatting, or texting about brands, products, and services is an example of:
A) network notification.
B) social search.
C) collaborative shopping.
D) web personal marketing.
E) social sign-on.
68) ________ involves placing ads in social network newsfeeds or within traditional editorial content, such as a newspaper article.
A) Behavioral targeting
B) Demand prediction software
C) Lead generation marketing
E) Native advertising
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
69) Social marketing enables firms to tightly control their brands.
70) Behavioral targeting occurs at individual websites and within apps.
71) Advertising networks track a user's behavior at thousands of websites.
73) Search engine marketing is the largest form of online marketing.
ESSAY. Write your answer in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper.
74) List and describe the top four methods of online marketing and advertising formats, in terms of estimated 2019 revenue.