Question : Examine the words and/or phrases below and determine the relationship among the majority : 2146655
73) Examine the words and/or phrases below and determine the relationship among the majority of words/phrases. Choose the option that does not fit the pattern.
B) rain shadow
74) Examine the words and/or phrases below and determine the relationship among the majority of words/phrases. Choose the option that does not fit the pattern.
B) nitrous oxide
D) carbon dioxide
75) The climate system involves Earth's ________.
A) solid sphere
D) all of these
76) The hydrosphere refers to the ________ that exist at Earth's surface.
A) liquid water, snow and ice, and water vapor
B) snow and ice and liquid water only
C) water vapor and gases only
D) snow and water vapor only
77) ________ are the two most important elements in a climatic description.
A) Pressure and wind patterns
B) Humidity and temperature
C) Altitude and precipitation
D) Altitude and proximity to the oceans
78) The two main types of A climates are ________ climates.
A) wet tropical and tropical wet and dry
B) polar maritime
C) highland and dry maritime
D) humid subtropical
79) A ________ is a tropical grassland with scattered drought-tolerant trees.
80) The windward sides of mountains are predominantly ________ climates.
81) Earth's middle-latitude deserts exist principally ________.
A) because of their positions in the deep interiors of large landmasses, far removed from the oceans
B) because of the rainshadow effect
C) because of high pressure systems
D) because of cold currents
82) The largest stretch of continuous forests on Earth coincides with a ________ climate.