1) There three types of muscle tissue that classified : 1919397
1) There are three types of muscle tissue that are classified according to their functions and appearance. Name these three muscle tissues and give a description of each.
2) There are 600 skeletal muscles that, through contractility, extensibility, excitability, and elasticity, are responsible for the movement of the body. Describe how contractility, extensibility, excitability, and elasticity are involved in muscular movement of the body.
3) List three primary functions of muscles. Describe each function.
4) Describe the primary functions of the cardiac muscle.
5) For skeletal muscles to contract, it is necessary to have stimulation by impulses from motor nerves. Muscles perform in groups. List these groups and describe their actions.