Question : Embezzlement involves the theft of cash and the misappropriation or misuse of funds. : 2141901
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
31) Embezzlement involves the theft of cash and the misappropriation or misuse of funds.
32) There is very little fraud in the health care industry, less than $1 million per year.
33) Insider trading is a form of medical fraud.
34) Most organizational crime is committed by minorities.
35) White-collar criminals generally receive very harsh sentences.
36) A new type of fraud–collective embezzlement–emerged in the 1980s in the savings and loan and other financial industries.
37) The news media tends to cover white-collar crime more than street crime.
38) The earliest example of organized crime is piracy.
39) The Mafia mystique was popularized in important congressional hearings beginning in the 1950s.
40) Organized crime is non-existent in Japan.