Question : Dram Shop is a legal term referring to a bar or establishment : 2162207
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Dram Shop is a legal term referring to a bar or establishment where alcohol beverages are sold.
2) Serving wines begins with the knowledge of serving temperatures.
3) Red wine glasses are generally smaller than white wine glasses.
4) Ice buckets are commonly used when serving red wines.
5) While opening a bottle of wine if a cork breaks and falls into the bottle, it would then require the server to slowly pour the wine for the guest in order to avoid any spills.
6) It is important to match the type of wine with the menu, style, atmosphere, and price point of the restaurant.
7) Knowing the characteristics of a wine can help guide the server in offering suggestions to the guest who may request the server's opinion and / or recommendation for a wine selection.
8) Sauvignon Blanc is a white wine grape originally grown in France.
9) Dry wines are normally served directly with the entrée and sweeter wines with the dessert.
10) The newer wine regions of the world, such as the US, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, the wine is named by the grape varietal.
11) When a server is pouring bottled beer, the glass should be tilted and filled half-way, allowing the guest to first taste the beer before pouring to fill the glass.
12) The French Press is essentially used for serving espresso drinks.
13) Brandy is simply wine that has been distilled.
14) Once coffee is brewed it should be held no more than 10 minutes on a burner and no more than 30 minutes in an insulated pot.
15) Herbal teas are made from dried leaves and flowers that are steeped in boiling water.
16) Espresso is traditionally served in a 3 ounce crema cup.
17) Decanting a bottle of wine begins with placing a burning candle under the bottle for 3 to 5 minutes in order to bring the sediment to the bottom of the bottle.
18) Bottled waters should always be served in a chilled pilsner glass or all-purpose goblet.
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
19) Management proves that it is a responsible provider of alcohol beverages by:
A) reviewing POS systems which may provide information regarding the number of items sold, specific quantities, dates, and times
B) completing Incident Reports for any alcohol related problems with customers
C) allowing customer to have only 2 drinks
D) answer A and B
20) ________ wines are best enjoyed at a cool room temperature of 60 — 65°F.
A) Full-Bodied Red