1. Casual and _______________ types of reasoning used when we : 2132732
1. Casual and _______________ types of reasoning are used when we plan our day.
2. Traditional beliefs about patrol effectiveness, response time and detective work are examples of _________________.
3. _____________ means repeating a study, checking to see whether similar results are obtained each time.
4. Illogical reasoning occurs if you choose to follow the exception that proves the ________.
5. A(n) _____________ is a complex set of relationships among several concepts.