1. ____________________ appropriate whenever some policy intervention occurs or planned.
2. : 2132714
1. ____________________ is appropriate whenever some policy intervention occurs or is planned.
2. A(n) ______________________ is an action taken for the purpose of producing some intended result.
3. Policy ___________ refer to what is actually produced.
4. The __________________ refer to the basic question of what a policy action is trying to achieve.
5. Problem analysis takes place in the policymaking stage while ________ studies are conducted in later stages.