Graphical shapes automatically displayed when using Swing?
A : 2043811
- Graphical shapes are automatically displayed when using Swing?
- An Ellipse2D instance is an example of a Graphics object.
- Graphics2D objects know how to draw themselves.
- Invoking the repaint method with no parameters causes the entire panel to be redrawn.
- A listener for a Timer implements the TimerListener interface.
- The purpose of a Listener class object is to receive an event and then to tell some other object or objects to respond to that event.
- To create an animation, write code to make our graphical shapes respond to an instance of the javax.swing.Timer class or to instances of its subclass.
- The method which must be implemented to implement the ActionListener interface is performAction.
- The interval for the Timer instance is specified as a parameter in the method start defined in the javax.swing.Timer class.
- In a statement such as: private final int INIT_X = 75; the keyword final makes INIT_X a constant.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedComputer Science 1 Year Ago 231 Views