The name of the constructor the same as : 2043782
- The name of the constructor is the same as the name of the class to which it belongs.
- The keyword private means that the property or capability which follows it can be used either by methods of the class and outside of the class.
- Generally methods including the constructor are given the visibility of public.
- The purpose of the keyword new is to declare the name of an instance variable.
- The left-side of the assignment operator is the value to be assigned to the variable on the right-side of the assignment operator.
- UML provides a way to diagram classes and the relationships between classes.
- Using the convention of the textbook all instance variables representing properties of a class begin with an underscore followed by a name which starts with a lower case letter.
- The state of an instance refers to the number of instance variables in the object and their data types.
- When we say we want our software models to be reliable, we mean that they should not contain errors or break unexpectedly.
- An inline comment begins with /* and ends with */.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedComputer Science 4 Years Ago 375 Views