Question : By the time the new company has grown to the point that the founder can no longer make all the decisions : 2141740
70) By the time the new company has grown to the point that the founder can no longer make all the decisions, (s)he is typically glad to hand off some of that responsibility.
71) The ability of small firms to successfully recruit appropriate employees is one of the most important factors influencing organizational success.
72) Corporations look for candidates who match job requirements; entrepreneurs look for candidates to fill skills gaps.
73) Because small businesses cannot usually compete with the salaries offered by large corporations, they tend to focus on psychological rewards for their employees.
74) Organizations that support innovation tend to be smaller with fewer rules and resources.
ESSAY. Write your answer in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper.
75) Identify each of the six legal forms of organizations. Discuss the responsibilities of owners, their liability, and the tax treatment of profits of each form.