Question : Ayu lives in Indonesia and works at a factory sewing infants’ clothing for a large multinational corporation : 2134244
101. Ayu lives in Indonesia and works at a factory sewing infants’ clothing for a large multinational corporation based in the United States. What do we call the place she is employed in?
a. an outsource pool
b. a branch plant
c. a maquiladora
d. a free market
102. The institution that organizes the production, distribution, and exchange of goods and services is the political system.
103. Productivity refers to the farming sector, fishing, logging, and mining.
104. As the division of labour increased, social relations among workers became more hierarchical.
105. A key feature of “good jobs” is the high degree of autonomy that workers often experience.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedSociology 2 Years Ago 227 Views