Question : A popular modern biological explanation of crime centers on : 2141664
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
41) A popular modern biological explanation of crime centers on ________, the "male hormone."
42) According to Freud, the ________ drives our basics desires according to Freud.
43) According to Sheldon, ________ are heavy and relatively noncriminal.
44) Cesare Lombroso considered criminals ________ or "throwbacks" to an earlier age of evolution.
45) ________ are athletic and muscular and tend to be aggressive.
46) Some of the most important work today in psychology and crime focuses on ________.
47) An over production of the male hormone ________ may influence criminal behavior.
48) ________ carry messages from the brain throughout the body.
49) Individuals who experience early ________ are more likely to commit delinquent acts.
50) Modern ________ explanations say delinquency and crime arise from internal disturbances developing in early childhood because of interaction problems between parents and children.