Question : A KPI is: a measure proposed by senior management. : 2141829
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
37) A KPI is:
A) a measure proposed by senior management.
B) an analytic technique for measuring financial performance.
C) a measurement of knowledge performance.
D) an industry standard for measuring performance along a given dimension.
E) an alternative to the balanced scorecard method.
38) A restaurant client has asked you to develop a system that would provide smartphone alerts about special discounts to potential customers in the vicinity. Which of the following tools will provide the solution?
A) Operational analytics
B) Genetic algorithms
C) Location analytics
D) Neural networks
E) Big data analytics
39) ________ is a management methodology that translates a firm's strategies into operational targets.
E) Balanced scorecard
40) ________ help users gain information from large amounts of geographically linked data.
A) Location analytics
B) Data visualization tools
C) Predictive analytics
D) CAD systems
41) A(n) ________ table is a spreadsheet feature that displays two or more dimensions of data in a convenient format.
D) ad hoc
42) A(n) ________ capability allows users to view more detailed views of data.
A) ad hoc
E) query and reporting
43) Which of the following are considered power users of business intelligence?
A) Senior managers
C) Operational employees
D) IT developers
E) Clerical staff
44) You are the CEO of a national apparel retail chain and want to add three new stores. Which of the following tools will best help you find the most potentially profitable new locations?
B) Intelligent agent
C) Sensitivity analysis
D) Location analytics
E) Pivot tables
45) All of the following supply the foundation infrastructure for business intelligence except:
B) data marts.
C) data warehouses.
46) Which of the following is not a part of the business analytics toolset?
A) Reporting and query tools
B) Expert systems
C) Data mining