Question : A column chart can use only one set of data to create the chart : 2162421
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
41) A column chart can use only one set of data to create the chart.
42) A chart legend identifies the colors or patterns assigned to each data series in a chart.
43) Each related data point is a data marker in a chart.
44) A pie slice or a bar in a chart is a data marker.
45) A chart title, axis titles, and a legend can all be described as chart styles.
46) The By Series option displays a chart just one data series at a time.
47) It is important to delete unused rows and columns in the sample worksheet data that you do not want included in the chart.
48) The Immediately Following animation option begins the animation sequence for the selected slide element immediately after the completion of the previous animation or slide transition.
49) Animation Copier is a feature that copies animation settings from one object to another.
50) A chart style includes colors, backgrounds, and effects.
51) An emphasis effect can only be used with an object or text that is already displayed.
52) An entrance effect can only be used with an object or text that is already displayed.
53) An exit effect can only be used with an object or text that is already displayed.
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
54) Every presentation theme includes ________ that determine the look of headings and body text.
55) The ________ is applied to slide titles in a presentation.
56) The ________ is applied to all text in a presentation except the slide titles.
57) A(n) ________ is a predefined slide background fill variation that combines theme colors in different intensities and patterns.
58) ________ are animations that bring a slide element onto the screen.
59) A visual or sound effect that you can add to an object or text on a slide is known as ________.
60) The ________ control the direction and sequence in which animation displays on a slide.