99. Research indicates that people who live in unsophisticated, non-technologically-based : 1997997
99. Research indicates that people who live in unsophisticated, non-technologically-based cultures are incapable of attaining the formal operational stage of thinking, as described by Piaget.
100. Adolescents’ ability to reason using formal operations causes a change in their everyday behavior(s).
101. When U.S. students’ math and science scores are compared to other students in the world, their math scores fall within the top third in the world.
102. One of the most telling indicators of success in education is the relationship between educational achievement and socioeconomic status.
103. In spite of economic disparity, poor adolescents and members of minority groups have the same access to computers as affluent adolescents.
104. Data over the past few years indicates that drug use overall, including marijuana use, has declined.
105. Male athletes are likely to demonstrate a lower percentage of alcohol consumption because of health reasons.
106. Alcoholism has no genetic component.
107. Recent re