97. One of the Institute for Supply Management’s principles of : 1404819
97. One of the Institute for Supply Management’s principles of ethical supply chain management conduct is “loyalty to your organization.”
98. Shipments should spend less than 24 hours in a crossdock.
99. Crossdocking eliminates the receiving and shipping functions of a distribution warehouse while still performing its storage and order picking functions.
100. A company can use traditional financial measures such as return on investment to measure supply chain performance.
101. Warehouses are sometimes used as part of their postponement in their product design process.
102. Distribution management is the movement of material from manufacturer to the customer.