95) Which of the following would not be a possible : 1407407
95) Which of the following would not be a possible cause of sickling of red blood cells in someone with sickle-cell anemia?
A) malaria and travel at high altitude
B) vigorous exercise
C) travel at high altitude
D) sleeping in a well-ventilated room
96) All of the following conditions impair coagulation except ________.
A) liver disease
B) vascular spasm
C) vitamin K deficiency
D) severe hypocalcemia
97) When can erythroblastosis fetalis not possibly happen in the child of an Rh negative mother?
A) if the father is Rh-
B) if the child is type O positive
C) if the father is Rh+
D) if the child is Rh+
98) Blood is a ________.
C) heterogeneous compound
D) homogeneous compound
99) What organ in the body regulates erythrocyte production?