95. Probably the most crucial expression of social interactions the : 1401847
95. Probably the most crucial expression of social interactions is the concept of kinship.
96. Religion does not play a central role in many societies.
97. ________________ refers to a community’s set of beliefs that relate to a reality that
cannot be verified empirically.
98. The two facets of education that matter the most to the business planner are the
level and the quality of education.
99. Low-context cultures do not put the most emphasis on the written or spoken word.
100. Because of its affluence, the United States is a typical example of a high-context
101. A management guru Michael Porter developed the cultural classification scheme.
102. An example of a high power distance country would be the United States.
103. The project GLOBE stands for Global Law and Organizational Behavior
104. The World Value Survey (WVS) was conducted by the University of Michigan.
105. Clan cultures do not stress cohesiveness, participation, and teamwork.
106. The coordination of the management of customer accounts across national boundaries is called as global action management.