91. Discuss the transformations of the Renaissance and Reformation. How : 1987726
91. Discuss the transformations of the Renaissance and Reformation. How did these movements change the outlook of Europeans? How might they have informed the drive to explore the Americas?
92. Compare and contrast the African and European approaches to slavery. For what reasons would West African nations have been willing to collaborate with the Atlantic slave trade?
93. What was the role of religion in the way Europeans interacted with Indians and slaves? How was religion used to justify the exploitation of other peoples, and how did different European groups vary in their attitudes and approaches?
94. What were the consequences of the route to Asia taken by the Portuguese? What were the consequences for Europeans? What were the consequences for Africans?
95. Compare and contrast the Spanish and French approaches to settlement and colonization in the New World. Explain the goals of each group and how each interacted with indigenous peoples.