86) According to the NLRB guidelines of good-faith bargaining, both : 1413490
86) According to the NLRB guidelines of good-faith bargaining, both parties are legally required to make concessions.
87) Ignoring bargaining items is a good strategy for negotiating with labor unions while staying within the limits of good-faith bargaining.
88) One party can compel the other party to negotiate over permissible items if the employees agree to it.
89) Mediation guarantees a solution to any impasse that may occur during collective bargaining negotiations.
90) Employers can replace strikers permanently unless the strike is based on unfair labor practices.
91) Union pressure on a company's shareholders, directors, and customers is known as a corporate campaign.
92) A wildcat strike is an unauthorized strike that occurs during the term of a contract.
93) Lockouts are viewed by the NLRB as an unfair labor practice in all cases.
94) Employers and unions can seek a court injunction to compel a party or parties to resume or desist from a certain action.
95) The grievance procedure is a standardized process based on NLRB policies and fair labor practices.