85) The two primary elements of a PERT network ________.
A) : 1914776
85) The two primary elements of a PERT network are ________.
A) activities and events
B) activities and routes
C) activities and occurrences
D) occurrences and events
E) routes and events
86) In a PERT network, a(n) ________ is a specified set of behavior within a project.
87) In a PERT network, a(n) ________ is the completion of major project tasks.
88) In a PERT network, the sequence of events and activities requiring the longest period of time to complete is known as the ________.
A) critical chain
B) critical plan
C) critical chart
D) critical path
E) critical incident
89) Which of the following statements is true regarding the critical path of a PERT network?
A) It refers to the sequence of events and activities requiring the shortest period of time to complete.
B) A delay in completing the sequences in the critical path causes no delay in completing the project.
C) It plays a negligible role in controlling the completion time of the project.
D) It provides an insight into how the unrealistic features of a schedule can be modified.
E) It is essentially a bar graph mainly used for scheduling resources.
90) Which of the following is the fourth primary step in designing a PERT network?
A) determining the time needed for the completion of each activity or event
B) designing a PERT network reflecting all the information needed
C) identifying the sequence of events and activities requiring the longest period of time to complete
D) listing the sequence in which the activities/events have to be performed
E) listing all the activities or events that must be accomplished for the project