81. Research studies show that comprehensive sex education leads to sex. Refer : 1411214
81. Research studies show that comprehensive sex education leads to sex.
Refer to pages 181-183
Fill in the Blank Questions
82. In regard to sexuality, the psychological changes that occur as a child grows are referred to as that child's _________ development.
83. Ernest Borneman, a researcher of children's sexuality in the 1950s, suggested that the first phase of sexual development be called the __________ phase.
84. When a child engages in sex play he or she is likely to do it with a child of the _______ sex.
85. When the body first becomes capable of reproduction, the individual has entered _________.
86. The social and psychological status that exists between the beginning of puberty and acceptance into full adulthood is called _________.
87. The major sexual milestone for girls in puberty is __________, which is the onset of menstruation.
88. Like menstruation for girls, the onset of ___________ is a sexual milestone for boys.
89. According to Alfred Kinsey, the first ejaculation is the most important __________ event in male adolescence.
90. A common slang term for nocturnal emissions is wet __________.
91. __________ sexuality education addresses four developmental levels-early childhood, pre-adolescence, early adolescence, and adolescence.
92. Sex education programs must provide information about both __________ and contraception in order to prevent teen pregnancy.