81) A small publishing house that you work for would : 1927950
81) A small publishing house that you work for would like to develop a database that keeps track of the contracts that authors and publishers sign before starting a book. What fields do you anticipate needing for this database? Identify at least seven fields. Which of these fields might be in use in other databases within the firm?
82) What types of relationships are possible in a relational database? Describe and give an example of each.
83) The small publishing company you work for wants to create a new database for storing information about all of their author contracts. What difficulties do you anticipate?
84) Identify and describe the three basic operations used to extract useful sets of data from a relational database?