81) ________ known primarily for its retail-oriented ERP software.
B) : 1869672
81) ________ is known primarily for its retail-oriented ERP software.
C) Microsoft Dynamics
82) ________ is an ERP software owned by Infor.
83) ________ enables cost-effective application flexibility and allows organizations to connect their application programs with the Epicor 9 in highly customizable ways.
84) Which of the following ERP products offered by Microsoft have the most capabilities?
A) Nav and GP
B) SL and AX
C) AX and Nav
D) GP and SL
85) Which of the following ERP products offered by Microsoft is the easiest to use?
86) Oracle's ERP products are designed according to ________.
A) SOA principles
B) NetWeaver architecture
C) EMS standards
D) ABAP principles
87) Oracle's high-quality CRM products are branded as ________.
C) Epicor 9
88) Which of the following statements is true about Oracle and its ERP products?
A) It is known primarily for its retail-oriented ERP software.
B) It is known to create easy-to-use products.
C) It is known to produce fully featured products with superior performance.
D) It is known for its cost-effective solutions.
89) Which of the following is the gold standard of ERP products?
B) Microsoft Dynamics
90) The core business of SAP AG is ________.
A) providing consulting and training services in ERP software
B) selling software solutions and related services
C) developing personal computers, laptops, and smartphones
D) selling licenses for its software solutions and related services