80) Respect, courtesy and tact, display of respect, and kindness : 1404406
80) Respect, courtesy and tact, display of respect, and kindness were some of the items comprising the "relational skills" factor for international assignees.
81) Adaptability screening aims to assess the family's probable success in handling the foreign transfer and to alert the couple to personal issues that the foreign move may involve.
82) International human resources managers speak about avoiding culture shock in much the same way as using realistic job previews to avoid reality shock among new employees at home.
83) According to one management consultant, there is generally little or no systematic selection and training for assignments overseas.
84) Determining equitable wage rates in many countries is a simple matter.
85) International EAPs can help expatriates with mental health, which is often affected by the stressful relocation process.
86) To improve the expatriate appraisal process, the evaluation should be weighted more toward the home-site manager's perceptions than toward the on-site manager's appraisal.
87) Upon repatriation, a former expatriate family may undergo a sort of reverse culture shock.