80) Authorized shares that have not been sold by the : 1858405
80) Authorized shares that have not been sold by the corporation are known as ________.
A) issued shares
B) unissued shares
C) outstanding shares
D) liquidated shares
81) Securities that establish a debtor-creditor relationship in which the corporation borrows money from the investor to whom a debt security is issued is known as ________.
A) authorized shares
B) preferred stocks
C) common stocks
D) fixed income securities
82) A ________ is a long-term unsecured debt instrument that is based on a corporation's general credit standing.
D) treasury share
83) A long-term debt security that is secured by some form of collateral is referred to as a ________.
A) treasury share
84) A(n) ________ is a debt security with a maturity of five years or less.
85) A contract between a corporation and a holder that contains the terms of a debt security is known as a(n) ________.
86) Which of the following has a fixed maturity date?
B) common stock
C) cumulative preferred stock
D) participating preferred stock
87) Dissolution of a corporation that has begun business or issued shares upon recommendation of the board of directors and a majority vote of the shares entitled to vote is known as ________.
B) judicial dissolution
C) administrative dissolution
D) voluntary dissolution
88) Involuntary dissolution of a corporation that is ordered by the secretary of state if a corporation has failed to comply with certain procedures required by law is known as ________.
A) judicial dissolution
B) administrative dissolution
C) cumulative dissolution
89) Judicial dissolution of a corporation can be instituted by the attorney general of the state of incorporation if the corporation ________.
A) procured its articles of incorporation through fraud
B) did not pay its franchise fee
C) failed to file an annual report
D) failed for 60 days to maintain a registered agent in the state
90) According to priority, which of the following claimants is the last to be paid after assets have been liquidated of a corporation?
B) common stockholders
C) preferred shareholders
D) bond holders