Question : 78) A culture that values personal accomplishment would be know
78) A culture that values personal accomplishment would be know as a(n) ________ culture.
79) ________ context cultures are those that emphasize nonverbal cues and the immediate environment over words when interpreting messages.
80) Information about a message that is communicated through nonverbal and environmental cues describes the ________ context.
81) Cultures that value having power in the hands of a smaller number of people are described as ________.
82) ________ cultures are those that value relationships, caring for the less fortunate, and do not value traditional male and female roles.
83) ________ is the cognitive process in which we take into account another person?s thoughts, values, background, and perspectives.
84) Being ________ is to be consciously aware of what you are doing and how you are communicating with others.
85) ________ is the process of developing an emotional reaction that is similar to the reaction being experienced by another person.
86) A masculine approach to communication that involves assertiveness and action is described as a(n) ________ orientation.