77.Listed below 5 terms followed by a list of phrases : 1412656
77.Listed below are 5 terms followed by a list of phrases that describe or characterize each of the terms. Match each phrase with the correct term.
1. Present value of an ordinary annuityCurrent worth of a series of equal payments received at the end of a period.
2. Effective yieldThe rate at which money will actually grow.
3. Present valueFixed obligation to pay an amount in cash.
4. Compound interestInterest accumulates on interest.
5. Monetary liabilityCurrent worth of future cash flow(s).
78.Listed below are 5 terms followed by a list of phrases that describe or characterize each of the terms. Match each phrase with the correct term.
1. InterestThe money to which an amount invested will grow over time.
2. Deferred annuitySeries of equal cash payments received at the beginning of each period.
3. Ordinary annuityRent for the use of money.
4. Future value of a single amountSeries of equal cash payments received at the end of each period.
5. Annuity dueSeries of equal cash payments with the first cash payment more than one period after the contract date.