74. Protestantism found an especially receptive home in the French-speaking : 1987724
74. Protestantism found an especially receptive home in the French-speaking Swiss city of ________.
75. Columbus’s crew brought back to the Old World an especially virulent variety of _______.
76. To justify their conquest, the Spanish used images of Aztec _________.
77. The demand for slaves was fueled by the high profits being made on Caribbean plantations that grew and processed ________.
78. Although slavery existed in Africa, those in captivity could in rare cases attain _______.
79. The purpose of the voyage of Giovanni da Verrazano was to find the so-called ________.
80. In honor of the never-married Queen Elizabeth, England’s first New World colony was named ________.
81. In the same year Columbus left on his first voyage, the Spanish government ordered the expulsion of all _______.
82. The Anasazi peoples lived in pueblos in the ________ region of what is now the United States.
83. The mound-building Indians lived in the _________ region of what is now the United States.
84. The British monarch who separated from the Catholic Church to form the Church of England was _________.
85. The Inca Empire was located primarily in _________.