71. The RDA for iron for adolescent girls aged 14 : 1400858
71. The RDA for iron for adolescent girls aged 14 to 18 is 20 mg per day.
72. Disordered eating behaviors in adolescence are more prevalent among boys than girls.
73. More than one-fifth of teenaged girls have resorted to diet pills, laxatives, and other risky methods to reduce their weight.
74. A parent or caregiver should never indulge a child's food jag and should insist that young children eat everything they are served.
75. Around two million children in the United States are diagnosed with ADHD.
76. What are some of the major causes of elevated blood levels of lead in approximately 4 percent of American children?
77. What is protein sparing?
78. What are some strategies for shaping a child's early food preferences?