63) A function said to be ________ when its displayed
63) A function is said to be ________ when its displayed value automatically updates.
64) The function COUNT counts the number of cells that are in the entered range and contain ________.
65) The underlying value that appears in the formula bar for the function TODAY is ________.
66) The condition specified in a logical test is the ________.
67) The symbols >, <, >=, <=, =, and <> are ________.
68) In function arguments, text values are surrounded by ________.
69) What is the comparison operator for not-equal?
70) The ________ is the first argument of the function IF.
71) Cell references in a function or formula do NOT change when the cell is moved by ________.
72) Pressing ________ repeats the previous command performed.