61) Which of the following the first generation of cellular : 1927959
61) Which of the following is the first generation of cellular systems suitable for wireless broadband Internet access?
62) A LAN would be used to connect all of the following except:
A) all of the computers in a large building.
B) all of the devices within a 10-meter area.
C) all of the computers in a city.
D) all of the computers in a small office.
63) The most appropriate wireless networking standard for creating PANs is:
B) IEEE 802.11b.
64) Bluetooth can be used to link up to ________ devices within a 10-meter area using low-power, radio-based communication.
65) Which process is used to protect transmitted data in a VPN?
D) Packet switching
66) One or more access points positioned on a ceiling, wall, or other strategic spot in a public place to provide maximum wireless coverage for a specific area are referred to as:
A) touch points.
C) hot points.
D) wireless hubs.
67) The 802.11 set of standards is known as:
68) The WiMax standard can transmit up to a distance of approximately:
A) 30 meters.
B) 500 meters.
C) 30 miles.
D) 5 miles.
69) Passive RFID tags:
A) have their own power source.
B) have a range of several feet.
C) enable data to be rewritten and modified.
D) are used in automated toll-collection systems.
70) Based on your reading of the examples in the chapter, what would be the best use of RFID for a business?
A) Logging transactions
B) Managing the supply chain
C) Lowering network costs
D) Enabling client communication