61. Very-low-kilocalorie diets to achieve weight loss not associated with : 1400818
61. Very-low-kilocalorie diets to achieve weight loss are not associated with any risks.
62. Some benefits of gastric surgery may include a reduction in diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension.
63. The dramatic weight loss associated with gastric bypass surgery has no known risks.
64. Weight gain for an underweight individual is not as much of a challenge as weight loss for an overweight individual.
65. In order to gain weight, an underweight individual just needs to add high-fat, kilocalorie-dense foods to the diet.
66. Exercise and physical activity are equally important for those who wish to lose weight and those who wish to gain weight.
67. About 10 percent of all eating disorders occur in men.
68. Night eating syndrome has a positive correlation with obesity.
69. Extreme or severe obesity is defined as having a BMI of 30 and above.
70. An increase in the size of fat cells is referred to as hypertrophy.