6. What three factors affect the size of the correlation : 1991649
6. What three factors affect the size of the correlation coefficient?
7. How do directionality and the third variable problem hamper our assessment of causation?
8. What is the difference between the Pearson r, the Spearman correlation for ranks, and the phi coefficient? How are they similar?
9. When Gutierrez, Osman, Kopper, Barrios, and Batte (2000) used factor analysis to predict suicide ideation, what latent variables did they find best predicted such ideation? What measured variables